Pages

Search Engine

Custom Search

ATIF ASLAM SINGING TWO SONGS FOR HIS DEBUT MOVIE "BOL" WITH OMAR NADEEM

As Atif is Acting in his Debut Film by Shoaib Mansoor named "BOL" and there was a news like he is not singing in that movie.


and there was also a rumor that Atif Aslam will be doing lip sync for the movie on the Ali KHan's Voice but the Latest news is that Atif will be singing 2 songs in his Debut movie
BOL




I heard this news from many sources but Still I was not sure but Now Iam sure after the Statement of Omar Nadeem who is a ex-member of JAL.

So Omar Nadeem has also got contacted by Shoaib Mansoor and recorded a song with Atif Aslam.Peviuosly Shoaib Mansoor was thinking to add Omar Nadeem's Voice but due to some reasons or circumstances it could not be happened.



So Omar Nadeem says about this all Situation:



“Yes..!!Shoaib Mansoor approached me and asked weather I can compose for his film I said yes I can compose for him then he called me to his office next morning I was very much excited.After fewdays I went to his studio where Atif aslam was also present then Aatif and I composed a song which Shoaib Mansoor liked very much.It was great pleasure to work with Atif after almost 6 year gap we had great chemistry at that time and still i felt the same level as far as music is concern,It feel nostalgic “Puraani Yaadein Taaza Hogaye”.Initially Shoaib Mansoor wanted to have couple of my original songs but the circumstances didnt allow me to have this honor.The major reason behind this is that Atif Aslam is acting in the movie so it would look better if he sing those song himself so i didnt want my album to get affected but still we didnt compromise what we composed for the movie.InshaAllah this song will be a big hit



I can say itz a good news for us that he will be singing in the Pakistani Movie because after the songs of PRINCE ITS SHOWTIME which to be Honestly speaking personally I really dont like them at All.
There is something which is lacking.Anyway!
Lets See The songs and the Movie is going to be Big Hit on the So Called LOLLYWOOD or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment