Pages

Search Engine

Custom Search

HADIQA KIYANI AND ATIF ASLAM SINGING A SONG IN UPCOMING MOVIE "BOL" BY SHOAIB MANSOOR

Hello Everyone!

So Finally Shoaib Mansoor has officialy said that Atif Aslam and Hadiqa kiyani has recorded a song named "KAHO" for the movie "BOL". Its an upbeat song, very high energy concert song. I personally  Feel this song will beat all the music charts.

As the song " HONA THA PYAR " got leaked people are realy loving this song and there is a very positive response from all and I hope there will be more fans for the song KAHO because Atif Aslam is singing with Hadiqa kiyani ;-)



Alright pals!! Just  as i Brought HONA THA PYAR by Atif Aslam and Faiza Mujahid 1st on internet, I promise you that you will find all the songs of the movie " BOL " by Shoaib Mansoor 1st on internet at my blog.
I will also get the updated news regarding this Movie.
Till then,,, Take Care and enjoy the song HONA THA PYAR BY ATIF ASLAM.
Good Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment